Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No, I am not desperate. It's a Wedding Dress Raffle thats all




So why the Wedding Dress Raffle?





Well, if no one has noticed yet, their is a recession. I was supposed to be married and it did not work out. Simple right? We had the rings, reception hall all I needed was some shoes and I was good to go. As fate would have it I broke it off. He wasn't a bad guy, the timing wasn't right. Actually we are great friends and he just had a baby. Really I am thrilled for him.





The dress is gorgeous and I figured I am a new author promoting my book Who's Got Skills, I didn't like the consignment shops in my area and really I was too spacey to remember to look for the shop to bring the dress to. Really, I wanted to do something nice for someone else. President Obama said how will you help others in 2009.





My way of doing is, I have friends that either have lost someone to breast cancer or had breast cancer. My mom is an RN Oncology Nurse and she loses quite a bit of patients to various types of cancer. Her stories of the great people she has aided made me want to give 5% of what I made from the raffle to the National Breast Research foundation.





I want to give a smile to a Bride that wants a dress but may not have the funds to spend allot of money for a dress and a veil.





Finally, I want people to read my book Who's Got Skills and enjoy a story about Love, Murder and Motorcycles. For $20.00 as an entry to buy a book. I consider that to be a great deal.





So no it's not a gimmick or get rich scheme. I just think my book is worth the money spent.


Breast Cancer Research is important and finally. If I can't be a fabulous size 8 Bride someone should be.





Now that I have explained to the ones knitting their eyebrows worried about the validity of it all go to my website and get Who's Got Skills at


http://www.branchrystinepublishing.com/ hit the Pay Pal button and you will receive an autographed copy of the book and a raffle ticket.

Winner will be responsible to pay for shipping and handling if only purchased one raffle entry or one – two books.

Purchase 3 books or more and we will ship the dress and veil to you for “FREE


Contact bcp@branchrystinepublishing.com with any questions
Or call 240 320 3437


The raffle ends March 3, 2009 and will be announced on this blog.


Points just in case I forgot. The Monique Luo dress and veil are brand new purchased from David's Bridal

I don't have a picture of the veil but it is antique (ivory) scalloped edges and long Cathedral style

I hope you don't miss out on a great opportunity all for twenty bucks.


Heck you can't even fill up a gas tank for twenty bucks these days..


Good Luck

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment